5 Amazing RPR Commercial Tools to Try Right NowBLOG POST
Posted on October 15 by Wisconsin Commercial Information Exchange. Read this story on the WCIE Blog.
The source for Commercial Real Estate in Northeast and Central Wisconsin including Appleton, Green Bay, Oshkosh, Fond du Lac, Wausau, Wisconsin Rapids, Stevens Point and Marshfield.
The Wisconsin Commercial Information Exchange (WCIE) is owned and operated by the REALTORS® Association of Northeast Wisconsin. WCIE uses powerful, advanced technology to create a database at ciewisconsin.com of commercial property listings & recent sales/lease comparables, as well as tools for research, marketing and networking.
Why Join WCIE?
- Enter listings once, automatically market to websites across the nation
- Rely on data that is broker-driven, timely, and accurate
- Prepare comprehensive, consistent marketing materials and reports
- Retain ownership of your data and control who has access
- Be a part of a true Commercial Listing Service with broker-to-broker compensation and enhanced cooperation among Participants
See Introductory Launch Flier Click Here
Need Help? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 920–739-9108.
Recent Deals Done
1,700 SF Retail-Commercial
603 E Wisconsin Ave, Appleton
RE/MAX 24/7 REAL ESTATE
3,000 SF Retail-Commercial
2124 W 9th Ave, Oshkosh
First Weber Group
1,531 SF Special Purpose
1260 W Fulton St, Waupaca
RE/MAX Lyons Real Estate
8,244 SF Industrial
1509 Rabas Street, Algoma
Place Perfect Realty